These User Guidelines (“User Guidelines”) provide a basis of conduct for users and others who interact with the websites owned by Cypress Capital Ventures LLC (“CCV”) including but not limited to ChristianSpaces.com together with its subdomains, content and services (the “Site”).
Trust and Respect
Christian Spaces is a social network built on Christian principles. The services offered by the Site require the user to demonstrate respect to other users of the Site. The Site is a community of Christians who love God, love their family and love others. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. This is a simple rule for using the services offered by the Site. Don’t abuse the Site. The foundation of this service is built on Christian principles and trust and respect of one another. We trust you to be responsible and enjoy the features of the Site.
Users of the Site agree to use the services offered by the Site in a positive way that promotes community and builds one another up.
CCV in conjunction with this Site will not tolerate the following content even if made in a joking or sarcastic manner:
- deliberately offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, promiscuity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, sexual trafficking, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- posts of pictures or other media that may be construed as sexually oriented;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- contains depictions of or instructions for dangerous stunts or activities that could cause bodily harm;
- contains anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person’s name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity);
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- uploads media or content that someone else owns the copyright to, such as music files, snippets of copyrighted programs, or videos made or owned by others, without necessary authorizations;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to the Site or to profiles, passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities or sales such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, or advertising and pyramid schemes;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which CCV, in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- falsely reports abuse or violation of these User Guidelines by any person;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the service provided by the Site or any other individual’s use and enjoyment of similar services; or
- refers to any website or URL that, in the sole discretion of CCV, contains material that is inappropriate for the services offered by the Site, contains content that would be prohibited on the Site, or violates the letter or spirit of these User Guidelines.
CCV reserves the right, but not the obligation, to investigate and take appropriate legal action, or to suspend the user's account, in its sole discretion against anyone who it believes violates these User Guidelines as part of the Terms Policy, including without limitation, removing the offending communication in whole or in part from the Site, suspending or terminating the membership of such violators and/or suspending or terminating their right to use and access the Site.
Enjoy the Service
We hope that you enjoy this Site. Remember that this Site is a community of Christians who love God, love their family and love others. The registered users make this Site great by posting videos, sharing pictures, creating groups, and commenting, encouraging, and sharing with one another. There a many ways to participate. We encourage you make the most of this Site and use it to encourage one another.
"Therefore encourage one another and build one another up" 1 Thessalonians 5:11
Updated: September 26, 2016